Our Range of Two Bedroom Inner Hebridean Lodges:
Pet free, pets welcome and assisted wheelchair access
Our standard two bedroom Inner Hebridean Lodges have all been re-clad this year (so they are no longer green!). They all now feature private decking and outside furniture and all have one double and one twin bedroom. Call us if you wish to reserve one of the two bedroom pet free lodges. If you need a lodge for assisted wheelchair access then select this option when booking online.
The following features are common to all properties:
- 1 double bedroom (double duvet, 4 pillows and bed linen, 2 bath towels) with wardrobe, bedside storage and light
- 1 twin bedroom with two single beds (2 single duvets, 4 pillows and bed linen, 2 bath towels), wardrobe, bedside storage and light
- Large open plan lounge with log/coal effect electric stove and Freeview Sky TV, coffee table and seating
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate hallway with storage cupboards
- FREE Wi-fi access – rural broadband connection
- Fully fitted kitchen with full size oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and large dining area
- Fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, pots, pans and cooking utensils
- Cots and high chairs available Free of Charge (we can fit 2 cots in the bedrooms of the assisted wheelchair access lodges)
- Short breaks available all year round – the minimum stay varies depending on the time of year
- Weekly lets change over on Saturday
Some of our two bedroom lodges have a sofa bed in the living area and whilst we don’t recommend their use for anything more than a couple of nights you are welcome to book a lodge with sofa beds if you wish – however this must be requested on booking! There is an additional charge for sofa bed linen and extra towels. We also have a couple of lodges that can be set up as two double bedrooms or two twin bedrooms. These are often requested in advance so may not be available for the dates you require. Call us to check their availability and we can book you in by phone.
If you have any special requests (eg adjacent lodges, non standard bedroom layouts) always email or call us to discuss. For example we can add a z-bed to a twin room in our assisted wheelchair access lodges for families with three children. These lodges have larger bedrooms so they are also ideal if you have two infants – both needing cots.
“The chalet was ideal with everything required for a very comfortable stay, the only wrong thing about the stay was it was not long enough! The staff at the Barn were all very friendly and they contributed a lot to our enjoyment. The scenery and fishing were first class. We hope to return some time in the near future for a longer stay.”
Mr and Mrs Muldonwnie, Alloa.