Cologin – A range of Self Catering Accommodation near Oban
Our family run self catering chalets, lodges and cottages are tucked away in Lerags Glen just 2.5 miles south of the bustling seaside town of Oban – ‘Gateway to the Isles’ and now equally famous as the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’.
Nestled between the hills with glorious, untamed countryside all around, the chalets are a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. They are not ‘luxurious’, we don’t have hot tubs and crystal glasses – but we do offer comfort, space, a great location and a lovely relaxed pace of life perfect for a family holiday.
- Scottish Pub/Bar of the Year (North West Region) – the Barn Bar on site at Cologin
- Fishing loch – free fishing for residents by boat or bank
- Well established and family run
- Duckpond with friendly ducks & chickens
- Senior citizen and return customer discounts
- Level access, free parking
- Wi-fi access in all properties including The Barn Bar
- Superb walks and waymarked forest trails
- Pet friendly – we can also accommodate horses!
- Perfect for groups, families, couples and senior citizens
- Cologin Farmhouse – ideal for large families
- Lodges and chalets sleeping from 1 – 6
- Short breaks available all year round
- Weekend dinner bed and brunch packages
- New for 2015 season – towels as standard in all properties
What will Cologin mean to you?
VIEW OUR COLOGIN VIDEO OR GO MOBILE!
Click here to view our video OR »
Visit our mobile site