Cologin – A range of Self Catering Accommodation near Oban
Our family run self catering chalets, lodges and cottages are tucked away in Lerags Glen just 2.5 miles south of the bustling seaside town of Oban – ‘Gateway to the Isles’ and now equally famous as the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’.
Nestled between the hills with glorious, untamed countryside all around, the chalets are a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Country pub on site
- Fishing loch – free fishing for residents by boat or bank
- Well established and family run
- Duckpond with friendly ducks & chickens
- Senior citizen and return customer discounts
- Level access, free parking
- Wi-fi in all properties and free access in The Barn Bar
- Superb walks and waymarked forest trails
- Pet friendly – we can also accommodate horses!
- Perfect for groups, families, couples and senior citizens
- Cologin Farmhouse – ideal for large families
- Lodges and chalets sleeping from 1 – 6
- Short breaks available all year round
What will Cologin mean to you?
VIEW OUR COLOGIN VIDEO OR GO MOBILE!
Click here to view our video OR »
Visit our mobile site