Cologin – A range of Self Catering Accommodation near Oban
Our family run self catering chalets, lodges and cottages are tucked away in Lerags Glen just 2.5 miles south of the bustling seaside town of Oban – ‘Gateway to the Isles’ and now equally famous as the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’.
Nestled between the hills with glorious, untamed countryside all around, the chalets are a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. They are not ‘luxurious’; we don’t have hot tubs and crystal glasses – but we do offer comfort, space, a great location and a lovely relaxed pace of life – perfect for a family holiday.
- Scottish Pub/Bar of the Year (North West Region) 2 years running – the Barn Bar on site at Cologin*
- Fishing loch – free fishing for residents by boat or bank
- Well established and family run
- Playpark and plenty of room for kids to play
- Duckpond with friendly ducks & chickens
- Senior citizen and return customer discounts*
- Level access, free parking adjacent to accommodation
- Free Wi-fi access in all properties and The Barn Bar
- Superb walks and forest trails
- Pet friendly – we can also accommodate horses*!
- Perfect for groups, families, couples, seniors
- Cologin Farmhouse – 5 bedrooms, private garden
- 1 bedroom chalets, 2 bedroom lodges with decking
- Cruachan Cottage – 1 bedroom, private garden
- Assisted wheelchair access lodges – two bedrooms
- Short breaks available all year round*
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Lodges and chalets newly reclad (2016)
* conditions apply
What will Cologin mean to you?
VIEW OUR COLOGIN VIDEO OR GO MOBILE!
Click here to view our video OR »
Visit our mobile site